Monday, July 23, 2007

Let;s hit this off again.


Since the laast time I've posted, what has happened? Admittedly, not much has happened.

All last week I drove to work, which was nice, there is a certain amount of freedom in driving. I like to listen to radio as I drive and cruise along just a little faster than the speed limit.
it's a shame though, because all of the old classic rock stations that I used to listen to have bee n replaced with more general stations that I enjoy somewhat less. While Green Day covers of John Lennon are fine, I still prefer some old Stones or Lynnyrd Skynnyrd. Maybe some Madness if you're venturing into the 80's. It's too bad.

Also, I set up a website today. Here's the link. Those in the know should realize for what this is, though it is more general purpose for now.

In other news, I have officially decided that Ron Paul should be the next president of the United States. The man is awesome. Check out his definition on the Urban Dictionary. (Contrast it to Giuliani :P) That is sweet. Seriously though, the man is literally the only candidate running on smaller government, not larger. He's also the only one even paying lip service to the constitution. I appreciate that, and his voting record shows that he actually supports what he preaches. (I checked.) I respect that.

I can't think of any other news, but I'll be sure to keep y'all posted as things come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment