Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The situation at hand

Alright world, here is the situation at hand, so to speak:

The Spring Romers all made it back to the country in one piece (Hey PBJ Girl and Carducci, welcome back!)

Classes are over for everyone as of 9:30 tonight.

Finals start this Friday; tomorrow is a study day.

Summer vacation (if you can call it that) starts by the end of next week.

Ry and his Marian idol are getting married soon.

I'm sure there's other things too, but those are the only ones I could think of off the top of my head.

2 comments:

  1. "Ry and his Marian idol are getting married soon."

    Possible a little blasphemous?

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, thanks for the posting on my blog! I miss you terribly, so please keep in touch! My e-mail is smithadrienne@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete