Sunday, October 15, 2006

Spirit Week

Ah, Spirit Week


The first day was, of course, class colors. I wore a combo of purple and orange. The next day was dress like a famous person day. I went as Dr. Strickland.
















Ange dresed like Geoff, so we got a picture together of her as Geoff and me as her. It was kind of creepy, because she woke me up that morning. That was almost as freaky as the day Alex walked into my room while I was taking a nap.















Here we have Ed and his. . . mom? Megan dressed up as Mrs. Burns. I'm still trying to figure out if that's a compliment or


When I think of dressing up like an old person, I think about Adrienne. :)

















And the red hat society. Lizzie kept trying to get everyone to sign up for bingo. It was pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.











Carducci had a freshman to dress up. This is what she made her wear, the entire outfit, including the hat and necklace came from my closet. Ang made AJ & TJ's younger sister, Jennie, wear my pink footie pjs. I find it funny that when people want to dress up someone strangely, they come to me. *shrugh* :)

1 comment:

  1. "I find it funny that when people want to dress up someone strangely, they come to me." - Surely it doesn't surprise you through?

    :evil grin:

    ReplyDelete