Monday, September 25, 2006

PENGUINS!!!















Alex, Ang, Meg & I went to the Baltimore Zoo to see the penguins. We saw many other things in the process.















Like Sydney! It was good to see my old roommate again. How I've missed you, Syd. :D















And this Artic Fox. It was sick with something, so it wasn't so up on getting it's picture taken. I don't blame it.















Aren't they cute?














The rhinos weren't too interested in us either.















According to Meg, this animal had a lot of zoop zoop. (The antlers. Their curlly.)















The snowy owl was pretty awesome. It made me think of Hedwig. :)















And now I've finally seen those spoonbilled whatsits that go scoop scoop. These were from Africa.






















































And finally there were penguins! We took way more pictures, but I figure y'all just aren't that interested and I don't want to take the time to upload all of them. (There are a LOT!)
















And what trip would be complete without silly pictures? Meg took a picture of Ang and Alex and I felt sad that we didn't get a picture.















And here's another one! (He wasn't actually sleeping, I'm not sure what happened.)
















I took this on the way there to make sure the batteries were in the camera properly. (Confusing story about CD player batteries dying. So I gave them the batteries from my camera, well Laura's camera. And the batteries were actually Little Mon's. And then they, that is Meg, gave me their, that is Meg's family, digital camera batteries. Uffda.) Alex doesn't normally look that weird.
















I thought this was hilarious and just had to get a picture. Doesn't this look like the best photo?




















Us going through the "jungle."














Gotta love the "Hey, Meg! Alex! Look here!" pictures. Hehe!















Alex shouldn't be a hairstylist. Nope. Just doesn't work out so well.

3 comments:

  1. I have wanted to go there my entire life! I've gone to the Aquarium a couple of times, but never to the zoo. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JMJ

    ooooooooookay

    ReplyDelete
  3. So why all the trips to Baltimore, by the by. Its kinda a far trek.

    ReplyDelete