Monday, September 25, 2006

The Dancing Part of "Baseball and Dancing"


Italian Night dinner. Here are the lucky ducks (haha) that got to sit at the head table. I'm sure you guys are just absolutely laughing at our feeble attempts to be Italian.

And then. . . THE DANCE!




Roommates! (Wow, eight of them.)


Carducci and I were thinking about editing Peach, CO, and PQ into the picture for our traditional Italian Night picture, but decided it'd be too much work.


Not entirely sure what Alex is doing, it was supposed to be a nice picture of PBJ Girl and Ed. :P


Just kidding Alex, here, have a picture with me. :)


You bums that went right to Rome haven't met Cynthia, but she's awesome. You'll love her.

A very cute Colin and Sarah.


Ang and Geoff are cute, too, but don't tell them I said that. He he!


And it doesn't get much cuter than these four!


5 comments:

  1. No, no, no . . . snowy owls are and shall always remain Polgara, not Hedwig. (When you're finished with my Rowling, I suppose I ought to start you on my Eddings.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally just commented about the Penguins post on the Italian Night one. You confused the heck out of me for a second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice pictures. Too bad we missed it all.

    Oh, and we will be meeting all these stranger peoples. I hope everyone is warning them about us. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Rome, every night is Italian night. We'll arrange an American night for later...

    ReplyDelete
  5. JMJ

    nice. romans can dance too. i've got the drivers seat for this dance. pics will eventually follow

    ReplyDelete