Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hollywood Took It!

So I was watching Gilmore Girls yesterday and I noticed something very peculiar. There was a painting proped up on some of the stuff they'd just gotten in Europe. (Because they were celebrating Rory graduating from high school and going to Yale.) I didn't get a great look, but the painting looked familiar, really familiar. Then it hit me. Sitting next to 200 lbs of biscotti was The WALLFLOWER! I kid you not. Granted this was season three, so it's a couple of years old. I just want to know who decided to hide the Wallflower on the set of the Gilmore Girls. I want to shake their hand.

I heard something on the radio this morning that I thought you all would be equally interested. I have no idea what it was. Sorry.

4 comments:

  1. And the legend grows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I've been hunting for that darn painting for a very, very long time.

    Those darn film industry people. Just shows--anything can be bought for money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. +JMJ+

    You saw that too! Glad I'm not the only one....;-) (Yes, I spent most of my day watching the Gilmore Girls with the kids (my sisters)....pathetic I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he, I watch Gilmore Girls for their own sake, not because I'm watching it with my younger sisters. I've even entered the Gilmore Girls sweepstakes thingy where you can meet the cast and be on the set and such. I mean, ahh. I'm not a freak I promise!! *blushes*

    *tries to recover from embarasment* It's actually kind of fun to watch with Bob. I mean, single mom, only daughter, both a little nuts. It's a good time.

    ReplyDelete