Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Freshman

It's done. I can't believe it. I've made Bob watch it five or six times already, changing things each time. Of course she never noticed the changes, but to me they were huge. :) Anyway it's finished. I think it's as good as it's going to get on Windows Media Movie Maker. I'm hoping Colin is still interested in helping me with a Vegas version, 'cause that would be wicked!!! But if not, I'm satisfied with this. I never planned for anything better than Movie Maker, so Vegas would be frosting. (Yummy rich chocolate frosting, but frosting none the less.)

I'm not quite sure if I want to have my own little "mini premier" or if I just want to show it to people at their leisure. Frankly, I don't think I could wait to get a group together. I'll probably walk through the door of our room and, with out even saying hi, tell PBJ Girl to watch the movie. :) Maybe not. What do ya'll think? I mean, everyone on the blog helped with the movie. Except Peach. How'd that happen? Anyway, the eight of you that did help are in the credits. For everything from starring in the movie (Carducci & Quia), to minor roles (PBJ Girl), to extras (Jericho, CO, & PQ), to pirating extension cords (Ry), to sharing a camera & giving experienced advice (Ibid). There is also a blooper reel, that I think is pretty funny. I was told not to make a blooper reel for a 5 min sad movie, but I did it. Oh well. Don't watch it if you want. It makes me giggle. I also have movie "stills" if y'all are interested in seeing. Heck, you're going to have to look at them even if you don't. :D


Here's Aeneas telling his tradgic tale.

Gail and Mark falling in love. Awww. (This angle was Quia's idea and I protested. It turned out to be a good idea. Thanks Quia.)

The cave scene. *gasp* The scandal.


Anna consoling Dido.


Gail and her friend talking about, what else, a boy.

Did you know there's already a movie called The Freshman. It's a mob movie staring Marlin Brando. I did not know that until yesterday. Oh well. Ce' la vi.

Speaking of school. (Who was speaking of school?) When is everyone getting back. Granted I know at least two of you are going straight to Rome without a second glance back to us Americans. *sniff, sniff* But what about everyone else? I'm getting in on the evening/night of the 17th. Welcoming committee here I come. I've been trying to think of good ways to scare the freshman. hehehe

6 comments:

  1. I'm getting back on Sunday, August 6th.

    . . . oh, wait, that's already happened. Yup. Hey, that means I can prank rooms with impunity!

    Oops. I probably shouldn't have typed that out loud . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pranking rooms. Not the movie.

    The movie looks good... though I haven't seen it so I can't say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pranking rooms. Not the movie.

    The movie looks good... though I haven't seen it so I can't say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna be abouts there around CHORUS's premiere,and I'm trying to cvonvince my parents to drive me up on that Friday or Saturday and let me stay until Monday, which would give me time to do things...

    But regardless, I will be around at the least on that Sunday before heading out on that Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete