Friday, July 07, 2006

Captain Oblivious

Hello to all. This post is merely to ask Cpt. Oblivious if or when his family will be moving out to FR. I thought the move was going to take place during the summer, and it occurred to me that if they were already out here than I wanted to see him!

I thought of one more thing to tell y'all. My Wicked Cool Uncle Jenislawski has offered me a job with the company he's trying to start up. They are restoring old Catholic books that are out of print, in other languages, etc. I will be talking to him and his partner about it tomorrow (Sat), so please pray for me to make a good decision about taking the job or not.

7 comments:

  1. Uncle?

    What's this? UNcle??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. . . It appears as though Fidelio does not know that Mr. Jenislawski (Uncle Eric) has nieces that go to CC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! I have been wanting to somehow find a way to get older Catholic classics restored and reprinted, so others can buy the books I am buying at the Book Sale, but in better condition. I want to help too. Oh wow, that would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PBJG;

    I thought that it was too, but so far we are still out in Manassas. My deepest apologies. However, I will be coming out there tonight to watch my cousins perform Shakespeare, so who knows ... I might see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be praying you make the right decision with the job too!

    (And hey, if there is space, I'm interested in helping too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Jumping up and down* Oh me! Me! I want to help! Pick me! Ooh! Ooh! Really, I would loooove to help with Uncle Jenislawki's book thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally unfair . . . but let me know when they come out with some books! I'm sure I'll want them!

    ReplyDelete