Saturday, June 03, 2006

Old School


I was at my old high school again. I saw their school play and the graduation. Ariel Lynch directed the play and they broke with so many traditions. It was cast based on personality instead of rank. This breaks my heart but it did improve the quality of the performance. I saw Mary German and Andy Cole there. Dr. and Mrs. Rice were also in the audience.

I was also at the graduation. Dr. Manion was the guest speaker. That's right, they had a guest speaker. Did I have a guest speaker? No, I don't think so. Oh well. James Fallon and possilbly Dex Curi will be among the freshemen next year. Remember them Sean? Excentricity this way comes.

3 comments:

  1. Andrew, I wonder how many people were at your graduation. Were there enough to have a guest speaker? And besides, the guest speaker teaches adjunct at CC.
    At least the play was good. So what's so excentric about these guys, and how stranger are they than, say, the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of Christendomites and a guest speaker? HFA is looking up! That is really awesome. I am glad that you could go Andrew. I wish that I had known about it. Ah well, c'est la vie.
    What play did they do this year?
    JAMES is coming to Christendom!?! Wow, if he's remained the same things could get rather interesting to say the least ... in an awesome way. Ibid, think of Matt Mazz.'s sense of humor, and add a bit of Josh Z.'s earnestness, and top it off with a bit of Tadem's (sp?) oddball goodness ... and then throw in a bit of Geoffery for good measure. He's a good guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, this sounds interesting. And fun. ALthough, CO, I'm trying to wrap my mind around this discription and it's not really working at all.

    ReplyDelete