Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Because I know everyone cares. . .



Because I know everyone cares, I got a box in the mail yesterday from TAN books. The last two of the books that I bought at the Homeschooling convention arrived yesterday. The books, for those who forgot, and/or are still reading this post, are Isabella of Spain: The Last Crusader and Characters of the Inquisition, both by William Thomas Walsh.

Oh, and in exciting Rome news, the latest issue of National Geographic discusses some underground places to visit in Rome, including a crypt church made of human bones.

Oh Sydney. Would you like to go on a field trip to see the crypt made of human skulls?

9 comments:

  1. Um' somebody screwed with the background here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. JMJ

    Hey, greg r. was telling me that the bone church is pretty neat. Kind of weird, but cool nonetheless;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can see now. I've read both of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. +JMJ+

    Ummmmmmm........my dear, dear, dear, dear, dearest Ibid, Ibid, Ibid......do I really have to answer that question? ;-)

    (Actually, I think it might be interesting.........but extremely, unbelievably, undeniably, 100%, no ifs ands or buts about it: GROSS!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's true. Someone did screw with the background. Bad someone!


    ...


    To be perfectly fair, though, I too can read it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh... Colin and I saw a crypt that was absolutely wall-to-wall covered with human skulls while we were all in Rome... it was pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll go with you, Ibid! Now I can say I stared death in the face, and lived. Ha Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me know when your going

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is WP's friend, i spent spring break in Rome, and you absolutely must go to a restaraunt called Cecilla Matella... AMAZING!!!!!!!! but a little spendy, so save up and go there multiple times. also someone must know seminarians at the North American Pontifical College... and you must ask them to take you on the roof, one of the best views of Rome! And if anyone wants to know some other cool places, just let me know

    ReplyDelete