Saturday, May 27, 2006

New Testament Grades


Well, they finally came. After waiting an sweating about what when J-ski would get us our grades back, I finally got mine, in the email.

drum roll please...

Final Exam: 90
Final Average for the course: 91.2
FINAL GRADE FOR THE COURSE: A-

I DID IT! I FINALLY GOT AN A IN A CLASS AT CHRISTENDOM!!!!!!
YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I got a B- on the Blum final, with a B- for the final grade.

So far so good. Still worried about some of the other classes though.

8 comments:

  1. Way to be, Ibid. I got a B in my wicked cool uncle's class. But I didn't get a grade for Blum. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. JMJ
    That's AWESOME Ibid!
    I got a 91 on my final my average was a 88.6 so my final grade is a B+.

    I am pleased!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!
    Way to go Ibid! One step closer to Summa Cum Laude! ;-)
    I got mine back to. It was nice to see that Jeski has finally settled in. That man is absolutely awesome! (But not as awesome as you Ibid! Well ... *grins evily and ducks*)
    Congratulations Matt, and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a 91.6 for the average! I beat you!

    JK

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both beat me!

    Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for all of you! my j'ski grade makes up for my blum grade. i got 99 on the final with a 96.2 for the class (theo). in blum's class i got a C+, i got a C- on the test. . . ahhhhhhh, the worst grade of my life!!!!!! and i don't really care :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PQ I hate you. PBJ Girl, its ok. At least you came through with an ok grade. I'm sure I beat you by two points, no lie.
    Everyone else, congrats and thanks or whatever I should be saying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got an A- too. 90 on the midterm, 90 on the final.

    Blum back too, and I did better than I thought I had. I think my Chesterton paper helped the most.

    ReplyDelete