Friday, May 26, 2006

Job Hunt

I've spent the majority of my time here at home so far looking for jobs. Wednesday I went in for an interview at the Home Depot. I'm now almoast guaranteed a job as a cashier. Not that I haven't always wanted to be a cashier but the next day I went down the street to fill out an application to work at the local golf course. I brought the application home and promised to turn it in by seven thirty. I never got the chance. I had to take care of my little brother at his baseball game which didn't get out till eight. While I was there, I met with a man, Steve O'Keefe who is a Christendom grad and who began his own consulting group back in the nineties. Their currently working on a software project and the possibility of hiring me on for the summer came up so now I have a another job interview on tuesday for what should be a cool job.

That's three potential jobs not including my fallback of working as a lifeguard again. I'll be working in a week or so, possibly doing something fun. Good luck and God Bless to all of you unemployed losers! Just Kidding.

God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Andrew. You can join me in working in the technical world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a cool job, so there. Only maybe you would hate it. I'm a nanny for a two-year-old and a four-year-old, both boys. I'm happy because it's another Catholic job and because it actually pays well too. Those two things don't usually go together.

    ReplyDelete