Monday, March 13, 2006

new girl on the block

so, yeah, this is the first time i've ever blogged. this is the first time i've ever been part of a group like this. this is the first time in a long time that i've had more than one good friend, in a close area, each of them friends with each other, and all of them friends with me. it's awesome. now i suppose i should explain that statement: although, most of you know that i was homeschooled, and because of that my friends lived very far away and apart from each other. college is really great. so many people all in the same location. hmm, not quite the same location, but, ahh! never mind! i'm going off on tangents, like Bersnak, and Way, and lots of other profs. actually, i think this entire post was a tangent. but oh well, it is my first post and so i had to say something, no matter how insignificant it is. God bless you all and thanks for letting me into your circle.

7 comments:

  1. W00T!!!!! WE HAVE A PBJ GIRL!!!!! I'll leave the 'gettin so excited' to Quia. *Happy dance* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH. Welcome to the club PBJ girl. I'll give you your membership card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JMJ
    PBJ girl needs a pic WP...she needs a really good one...;-)

    WE'RE GETTIN' SO EXCITED! WE'RE GETTIN' SO EXCITED...SO EXCITED...SO EXCITED! ;-);-);-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. KIPIE-CHI-YHA-DAY! WHOOOOHOOO!
    Don't mind me Megan, that's just my way of saying "Welcome!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, Megan! It's great to see you on here. I miss your PBJ dance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And she's no longer faceless! Well, she had a face. A very nice face. And now we can see it every day. Quick, everyone stare at PBJ Girl.

    (I must find out where this PBJ story comes from. I'll have to set my army of spies on it at once. The mystery must be solved!)

    ReplyDelete