Friday, March 24, 2006

It wouldn't be the end of a break unless ...

That's right ladies and gentlement of 8-O'C, it's bonfire season! This Sunday, down at the river, probably starting around eight. (Just in case you guys did not get the email) If I get back before then I may go down at seven and start things up. If not ... well guys, it's in your hands to get things started. *winks* Bring some stories, some reminicences, yourself and your guardian angel and we'll have a great time of it. One fire, under one night sky, and all running for the same goal. See you there.

4 comments:

  1. But it's ALWAYS bonfire season! *blink, blink* Don't worry, CO, I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guardian angel *better* be coming. Some of the invitees like fire a little too much for my angel to take the night off. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. JMJ
    SOUNDS LIKE FUN! I'll be there...;-);-);-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know when I'm gonna be back, but I really wanna help build the fire. I mean, its so much fun.

    ReplyDelete