Saturday, January 07, 2006

Ahem. And one and two and...

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS,
HAIL VICTORY,
BRAVES ON THE WAR PATH,
FIGHT FOR ALL DC!

"Today, I consider myself, the luckiest man on the face of the earth."

Today was a good day in my book. Where does one begin such festivities. Let us see...

I. IT CAME! IT FINALLY CAME! My report card came today, along with promissary notices and my jury notice. The day I must sit for jury duty is no longer in Febuary; its now in June, after schools over. But anyway, back to the report card. I'm still passing, and brought up PHIL to a D+. My GPA is now a 2.4. So that's great point number one.

II. I bought my new hard drive for P.O.S. It is (drum roll)...

80 GB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! large. That's 4x the size of the old one. Also, it turns out, my super mystery problem with the hard drive that seemed so weird and clicking is normal. In fact, it is one of the most common causes of hard drive failure: the disk stops spinning. Not only that, but the new user manual lists the two mysteries of my computer (the notice that said the drive doesn't exist and the clicking noise) are the top FAQs in the manual. So that's funny, I guess. I'm excited and want get the drive in and get going.

III. THE REDSKINS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We here had a birthday party for my uncle, who turns 50. A Skins fan his entire life, we, needless to say, had a blast. Good game, fun time, good food. If they keep it going, school is gonna be fun for you guys this semester. If they win on Saturday, you will see something few on campus have ever seen: Matt Rose the sport fan.

Hide the children. I'm gonna scare them.

YAY!

By the way, for those who are uneducated, the words at the top are the words to the Redskins offical fight song "Hail to the Redskins." Hopefully you will be hearing it a lot more in the coming weeks.

Most sincerely,
Ibid

2 comments:

  1. JMJ
    Awesome Ibid...I'm still waiting though along with all the other people on my side of the world:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that song many a time. A bunch of 'Skins fans started singing it after my 'Fins beat them by 1 point a couple years back (they were actually singing it as they exited the stadium, I was there. I must give them props for holding their heads up high. It was a good game). Good job for them, and distance high-five for not failing!! I'm right there with ya, man. WOOOO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete