Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Administrative Note

I don't know if ya'll have noticed, but there've been a few changes around the blog. Nothing big, nothing majore, just an addition here, a removal there. Mostly, I finally got a picture of St. Faustina and one of the Divine Mercy. I hope to get up one of Mary, but I would be curious to know if ya'll have a favorite picture of her. I know some of the kids here are really big Our Lady of Guadalupe fans. I have to say I am, myself. But this is a democracy. (Haha, that's what I tell you, anyway. *rubs hands evily together*) Don't worry, Ry and CO are there to keep me in line. (But Ry is more concerned with Maria and CO is just lazy or something. Oblivious, maybe?) Also I've finally taken Tokyo off the blog. I e-mailed her awhile back and asked her why she never posts and if she still wanted to be a part of the blog. She didn't responde. I took that as a no.

4 comments:

  1. JMJ
    Hey I'm a pretty big fan of Our Lady of Guadalupe myself; but any picture of our Blessed Mother would I'm sure be fine. And I really like the other two pictures too. So it's all okay over here in the big city. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you use a picture of OL Queen of Christendom, like is in the piazza on campus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets see how many pictures of Mary we can put up before we get shut down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before we get shut down? Is there a limit to how many pictures of Mary one can have on a given blog?

    ReplyDelete