Thursday, January 12, 2006

Absolutely Shocked

I leave you guys alone for five minutes (okay, three days) and what has happened??? People are posting. That's right. What do you people think this is?! A blog or something?!?! I mean if people post, then other people might just actually know what's going on in their lives and what not!! I for one am not going to stand for it!

Actually guys, I was thrilled to come back home and find I had numerous posts to catch up on. (Which I still need to read. . . .) It makes me so happy when people post. :) (You don't have to tell me, I know I don't have a life.) But I do have a few interesting stories. For those of you who don't know (probably all of you) I went to visit Kali and just got back today. So be on the lookout for posts about jumping over horses, (I didn't fall, I meant to land on my face. . . in the mud), having a nurse try to start an IV in my hand, (not the vein in my hand, the actual hand tissue *jibbly*), and deodorant shopping.

And now that the break is almost over, I've finally gotten up some of the pictures from this last semester on the internet. My excuse is a broken fan. Sorry it took so long. Scratch that, sorry it's taking so long. There are still plenty to be uploaded yet. But I think most of winter formal is there, Italian night, Oktoberfest, all our birthdays, coffee hopping. I'm not sure what else. Knock yourselves out.

3 comments:

  1. I hate these online albums. They take so long to get through.

    I remember most of those though.

    Ha ha

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! That took me an hour and a half! Jenne, could you put those on a CD, so I can parse through them and print out some for an album?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be multiple CDs. Let me see what I can do. . . .

    ReplyDelete