Friday, December 23, 2005

Fine, Here I AM

Due to popular demand (a person asked for it), here is my belated "I'm freaking home" post.

I've been home for almost a week now, after riding in a car for about four hours trying get to Maryland and home. (stupid traffic) Everything is going fine. I picked out the tree (which we decorated tonight). It will please you to know that I am reading my Carroll again. I'm on like ch 5 in the Cleaving, and can't wait for Vol. 5 to come out! :) Sorry, I'm obsessed. Speaking of obsessed, I've been working on Vol. 1 of my history notes. I've gotten a few days of notes but am ashamed of my note taking in O'Donnell's class. But I'm trying my hardest, keeping my NAB Bible (I hold it is a valid Bible, no matter what you say) by my side.
So I'm here, I'm alive, I've been commenting on posts before, and the hair is returning, darker than ever before. I'm so happy.

Only three more weeks 'til school starts again, or something like that.

Ibidem

5 comments:

  1. Number A., I can't believe you're doing homework.

    Number B., you're not allowed to count down the days we return to Christendom. That's just not cool.

    Number C., I seriously can't believe you're doing homework. And don't claim you enjoy it, that's mallarky.

    --Hich

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Fine, Here I AM"?!?!?! WTF, are you having a God complex?! Dude, no blasphemy on the blog, please. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. "let me explain"

    The notes and Carroll reading are part of an epic project I'm undertaking, something that is proof of my ability to waste time.

    Sorry for my blasphemy. I won't do that anymore Aunt Jenne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Philothea12:42 AM

    White Phantom: Double-U, Tee, Eff??

    You CC'ers really have the blasphemy situation under control. It must be the music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:44 PM

    Philothea: just wondering, who are you? Are you a CC grad?

    ReplyDelete