Wednesday, November 02, 2005

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*shaking head vigorously* Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I'm not sure I can really form intelligent wordage right now. Really, I think I'm as incompetent and the mice think I am. I just don't understand anymore. I don't even know what I don't know. I feel like I just saw Darwin and Descartes morph into one person by means of a Terry Pratchett book. Granted, I've never actually read a Terry Pratchett book, but I've had them described to me in fairly great detail. Or maybe just some detail. Actually, it was probably just a basic plot summary. But that's what I thought of! Anyway, I started watching The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, because I'd just finished a boatload of Latin homework/studying for a Latin test and was feeling a bit burned out. I thought, ya know, a strange funny sci fiish movie might be just what I need. I have to say, I feel 1,000 times more random right now than I have ever felt after studying for midterms, finals, other really important things, and working in the library put together! Except for the ACT, yea, that was worse. Other than that, life is going pretty well. Nothing terribly new around here. The cat coughed up a hair ball the other day. That was good, because before she was puking at will and that was bad. (She puked on me one day.) Bob and I've got the reorganizing bug, so the house looks like, well, a small house that has a college student and a single working mother and random pets who have decided to move things around but haven't really gotten to putting them back. And there is pineapple.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome to all the fish you want!

    ReplyDelete