Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Return of the Peach

Happy Thanksgiving, you guys and gals!

Yes, I have returned to blog once more. I have thought about many a great deal of things. I am working on a post, a grand post, and when I've posted it, I am going to go back into obscurity and renew my life, and then you can try to get to know me. As part of my renewal, I shall be winter camping, which I have missed. This Peach is going to commune with the outdoors again. Besides that, I shall write down that drama that I've always wanted to, read French poetry, and translate Latin from Cicero. There are also a number of fictional works I've wanted to read. I'll make time for that as well.

Anyway, I'm tired. I'll start writing my post now in my notebook. I think it's rather important, especially since it follows upon one of the very last posts I did on the 8'oc. Well, God bless, and everyone have a restful and happy Thanksgiving. It couldn't have come at a more needed time.

In Christ,
Peachy

1 comment: