Saturday, October 01, 2005

Wow, no really WOW!!

Guys, first of all, know that I'm fighting off tears as I write this. I know what I want to say, but I really, really don't know how to say it. Words seem so absolutely inadequate. I could not possibly even imagine better friends. I don't think you guys realized how much you've helped me and my mom. From driving me to the hospital, yelling at nurses, sitting on my bed holding my hand, picking my mom up from the airport, reading me poetry, bringing stuffed bears, blowing up latex gloves, and, yes, even using me as a volleyball net. There are so many things I've left out, but I really think there would not be enough books to contain them all. And your prayers, I couldn't ask for anything more than those. They've worked, for I will for sure be here and going to school until fall break. Over fall break I'm going to the Mayo Clinic. And I guess I'll pretty much do whatever they say as far as staying or going.
I have figured out what I've been trying to say to ya'll with this post: thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. We love you Jenne!! And we are so happy you're staying with us awhile longer, at least! Just think: the Mayo people are going to figure out what's wrong with you, make it all better, you'll come back for awhile, you'll go to the nunvent and be holy, Ibid and Hich will put their heads in a microwave for you, and everyone will be happy.

    At least, that's my optimistic forecast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenne,

    I'm praying for you back here in good ol' South Dakota. I hope things work out, which we know they will: "For we know that ALL THINGS work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose." (Rom. 8:28)

    I'm sure you've heard, Fr. Simon is leaving us. Prayers need to be offered for him as well. I've never seen a priest so broken leaving a place. My Heart goes out to him deeply, as it does to you, Jennifer Michelle!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a pleasure, Jenne. Always. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:14 PM

    What, you think we have anything better to do than make you feel better? Don't be absurd, Jenne. We aren't letting you go ANYwhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JMJ
    All I want to say is I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't intend to loose you anytime soon! Keep well Jenne, we all love having you here.

    White and Black together.
    Amo te.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're an awesome person Jenne. Anything less than our best for you is not an option. Get better and may God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andreth9:35 PM

    Whatever would we do without our lovely Snow White? It's great to have you back, Jenne! I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenne, I love you! Keeping you in my thoughts & prayers;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:18 PM

    Dear Sister Jenne,

    I am sooo sorry to hear you have not been well! I am glad to hear that you have been well taken care of, though. I will pray for you, especially here in Rome.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete