Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Wisdom from Bag End

"I feel thin...sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread. I need a holiday...a very long holiday and I don't expect I shall return...in fact, I mean not to." I have to say, Bilbo took the words right out of my mouth. But I suppose hobbits understand each other pretty well. If anyone is unclear about the new revised edition of the plan, here it goes. I'm going home for fall break like previously planned & I'm also going to the Mayo, also as planed, the new part is me staying at home. Yup, this Baggins needs to stay at Rivendell for awhile. But don't worry, I'm not off to the Gray Havens quite yet. So maybe my man Bilbo didn't get it quite right, I do expect to return, in fact, I mean to! But in the mean time, he has a few more words for ya'll. "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you as well as well as you deserve. I regret to announce, this is the end. I am going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell!! Goodbye." Hmm . . . . I think I'm going to get rid of all of my rings. :p So expect this blog to become a bit more active in the near future.

3 comments:

  1. JMJ
    Love you and going to miss you Jenne...
    ~your little quia claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenne -- you better keep us posted! I'm thinking of you & praying for you.

    Love,

    Kateri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember, while Bilbo went off on a grand journey, fighting trolls, spiders, and a monster dragon, one which seemed impossible to conquer, but eventually fell. And Bilbo made it home, a wiser, fuller hobbit. This is an uncanny comparison. I will explain it in detail later if nobody understands, but I have a feeling everyone does.
    Good Luck to Jenne. I will make sure the movie does not come out bad.
    Your nephew Ibid

    ReplyDelete