Monday, October 17, 2005

Prayers please!

Hi everyone!
I hope your breaks are going well for you and you all get plenty of rest.
As for me and mine, I have to ask you to remember us in your prayers. My grandfather, Joseph Carducci Sr., died yesterday at 3:oo in the afternoon- the hour of mercy. As you know, he has had numerous strokes and heart attacks; that combined with the fact that he is diabetic, ect caused his heart and respitory failure on Sunday afternoon. He died very peacefully having recieved Last Rights shortly before his final entrance into the hospital and before he became unconcious.
My Dad, my younger siblings and I are all going to New York in a couple of hours to be there will grandma until and up through the funeral.
I know it was his time to go, and I'm pretty sure that he is in a much better place right now, praying for us, but he was my closest family member and we all miss him a lot.
So, if you guys could stick us in their with your daily prayer intentions I'd appreciate it very much. I probably won't be on the blog or internet again until we get back to Maryland on Saterday, so I won't be able to write or respond until then.
Sorry for dumping my worries on you all, but I need the prayers to get me though.
God Bless you all and I'll see you on Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I for one am praying.

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carducci, you're not dumping worries on us ... support in time of trouble is part of what friends are for. I'm praying for you and yours, and I'll add you to the family intentions.
    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Carducci,

    You are such a sweet girl! Of course we are praying for you and your family.

    Keep your chin up. I hope you are doing alright.

    Love,

    Kateri

    ReplyDelete