Sunday, October 16, 2005

Home Sweet Home.

Ah ha, I'm back home! It's sunday afternoon. I spent Satuday waiting around for my parents, who picked me up around 8:00. I used the time to break into the commons, watch some movies, eat some of Mat's food, and enjoy the really nice day that everyone left too early to enjoy. When I got home, I was attacked by two young children. After they went to bed I listened to music for several hours and read Doctor Faustus (I think I'll enjoy that one!). Today, I went to mass, watched Planet of the Apes and registered for a driver imporvment clinic.

What have y'all done?

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I got home, hung around with family, Been to Mass, saw Fever Pitch (which is a pretty good movie, if you're into that kind of romantic comedy [kinda like The Wedding Singer]), been helping out, started reading Dr. Faustus (really good so far) and catching up on my Carroll. Everything is nice.

    ReplyDelete