Friday, August 05, 2005

Finally, its all over!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I'm done with classes! I just finnished giving two presentations and taking two exams this week and finally I'm done. After sitting in front of my computer for hours fretting about misplaced and missing semi-colons I'm finally done. Never mind that I probably failed one of my exams. Never mind that my proffessor was definately eviler than even Fr. Mastroeni. Never mind that I can't really tell you why he's evil without going into detail about Apache Tomcat and Servlets and JSPs and JAXP and other technobable things. I'M FINALLY DONE

Now I can go on vacation for the first time this summer. I'm visiting my Grandmother in who lives in Orlando Florida. (For those who don't know, it's pronounced Flor'da, not Flor-Ida) Ahh, finnally, a real break for once. I think I'll leave my computer behind...

God Bless




1 comment:

  1. JMJ CONGRATS, Andrew! Have a great vacation, and I'll see ya at school!

    ReplyDelete