Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Protiens are Leaking

Well guys, it's 4:49 & I'm up. Don't worry, this isn't going to be a venting post. There will be no grumpy pictures of me sketched out on Gimp or edited posts. I'm quite happy, just not sleepy. So I've been skipping around St. Blog's Parish and the like. I've found some rather interesting things (blogs, namely :P) and thought I'd share, just in case ya'll had some time to kill &/or were interested.

I started out here, at good ol' 8 O'Clock, and then on to Fiddle Back. From there I found Fr. Ethan's blog He had a link to Meredith’s Blog. From there I found a rather interesting Live Journal written entirely in Latin, Greek, & French. I was very suprised to stumble on a blog by cloistered Dominican nuns. I guess I just can't get away from the good ol' OPs! :) I also found blogs by Fr. Todd and Fr. Christensen. They are both very good priests from my humble little diocese. :) And a blog by "Anne Shirley". A very nice Catholic lady also from my neck of the woods. (Prarie?) Then of course there are two blogs famous on St. Blog's Parish, Peeping Thomists and Curt Jester. And last but not least, I found a quiz entitled How American Are You?. I guess I'm, like, 81% or something like that. *shrug* I don't know what the rest is.

I raise a question to all of you. Are we going to keep this up during the year? If so, that leads to another question. Do we want to join St. Blog's Parish? I think it'd be kind of fun, but hold no strong opinions either way. (I mean, who does have strong opinions about this kind of thing at 5:14 am?)

So yea, I don't really want to go to bed. I'd rather talk to ya'll, but I can't think of anything to say. Uh, happy last day of Jully!!! (Waite, doesn't Jully have only one l? And there's no e on eait. I mean, wait. Ho boy, I may not go to sleep, but I'm not going to continue to subject ya'll to this!

2 comments:

  1. JMJ Well, I thought we should keep posting through the school year. Not as much as we all do now, just once in a while (ie. like when CO and I win the polka contest;-);-);-)But anyway, what is St. Parish's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. St. Blog's Parish is a catholic blog community with the mission to: "To use th3e Internet to catechise the faithful, evengelize non Catholics, provoke fruitful discussion within the Church and scrutinize the wider world in the light of faith." (I think Jenne was reading the OSV)I like the Idea of joining; especialy if we keep posting on this blog after we get back.

    ReplyDelete