Thursday, July 07, 2005

If idle hands were the Devil's only Workshop, I would be immune to sin.

It's amazing how much more you always have to learn about yourself. I basically signed away all of my free time this summer and its already one of the best I've had. I think that there is little more that I enjoy than keeping busy.

I wake up almost every moring and get ready for work. At work I use up all of my breaks for studying and doing homework. When I get home I go to school until ten O'clock at night and I around ten thirty I get the opportunity to check the blog and see how you guys are doing. Last summer I would have hated this sort of perpetual activity, now I really enjoy it.

My teacher thinks I'm crazy for takeing two courses at once but he doesn't know that I'm also working forty hours a week. I get days off though. (like today) I won't go insane with overwork. When my classes are over the family is going to take trip to Florida to see my grandmother. (She didn't move there, that's where my father was raised.) That should be fun.

Ahhh. Life is Full!

God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, My younger brother Brian has started lifeguarding with his older brothers. He is the youngest guard on the team (and the butt off some jokes.) He'll catch on though and until then, he's under our protection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww. You think its great now, but wait until he starts taking your job. My brother is now competition for cutting grass. But I'm not worried; He is never awake when my grandmother calls.
    Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JMJ so glad that you're having an awesome summer andrew...keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete