Friday, July 29, 2005

Fun Updates

I have updates that are fun. well, kinda fun, but anyways. First off, I've been accepted as a helper for freshmen welcome weekend, so I'll be going back to school on Thursday, August 18th. I will get to help and get my free T-shirt. Exciting.
Also on the agenda, I'm will be going to Movies on the Lawn with a bunch of other Christendomites.
For those who have not found out yet, I've finished the script and storyboards for my short depressing movie that I thought of during the school year last year. That means I need only three things: a Cast, a Camera, and a College Campus.
So that's all I got. My sister has started moving and fixing up her second grade classroom for September. Remember, she's teaching at our parish.
Fun times.

2 comments:

  1. Hey free t-shirts are exciting! Who else is doing the welcoming comittee? I know that Claire, Katie, & Chuck are and that Sean is not. How about the rest of the crew?

    For those of you who haven't read the script yet, do. It's great. And really, really sad. . . And, Matt, you have about 1.5 of the 2 you need for a cast. You'll have a college campus in a little less than 3 weeks. You're on your own with the camera part.

    That's so great that your sister is teaching! That makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JMJ Awesome! Awesome ! Awesome! Ibid...I'd love to read the script sometime from what I know of it; it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete