Sunday, July 03, 2005

The death of Andrew is near.

Ladies and Gentlemen pray for me.
Tomorrow, Independance Day that is, is going to be the most difficult day of the year for this poor lifeguarding. It is going to be bright and sunny ( ohh how I have learned to hate the sun, bring on the thunderstorms!) And people are being kicked out of the rest of the park I work at so that the fireworks display can be set up. We will be at capacity. And the pool will be filled with the most unrully patrons imaginable. Every one of them will be rotten. That is how it is every year. It's in my contract to work to tommorow and I can't get out of it.
On the plus side, I get off early, and I'll get to watch the fireworks with my family. They'll be a party at the neighbors's house. It will be fun. Everything works out well in the end. Life is great, Thank God.
I hope everyone has a great Independance Day. Even those out of the country. Show those Israelies what fireworks are used for! (Just Kidding!) Have fun everybody.
God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. PS. We had a record the other day. Poop and a used female intimate were found in the pool. Pool patrons are stupid, disgusting animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why I am not a lifeguard, I just teach people how not to drown.

    ReplyDelete