Thursday, June 30, 2005

Well, guys, I'm on my way to recovery. I had my appointment yesterday, and my doctor went over everything that I need to do. She wrote a prescription to eliminate yeast that has been cultivating in my colon, and she told me to start taking Difidobacterium to replenish those which were choked out by the yeast. She explained that this is the overwhelming majority of my problem. With a healed digestive system, my immunodefense will improve, my digestion and absorption will improve, and thus my adrenal function will improve. She further stated that I did have a thyroid problem, but no test can find that because it was to intricate of an issue. Essentially, she knew there would be a thyroid problem because of the fact that the pituitary system depends upon itself. If the adrenals are out of whack, then the sex glands, thyroid, and pituitary gland will be that way too, and same with the other glands. So initially, yes, I did have a thyroid problem , which even that pantheistic hippie doctor couldn't tell me that, so how could he have told me that it stemmed from a colon issue? Well, that doesn't matter. What matters is God led my mother to find my present doctor to fix my issue.

Anyway, I thought you guys might want to know about the whole thing. I'm just glad to know that I am going to be okay, and that I don' have to live like this for long. God Bless guys, and thanks for your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. I suppose that's good news.

    Good Luck. You're in my prayers.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful news that you're going to be alright, my son! I'm praying for you all kinds of lots!

    ReplyDelete