Saturday, June 25, 2005

Welcome to the Vomitorium

The best part of yesterday was when a little kid vomited into the pool and a was graced with the privalege of cleaning it up. Vomit in the pool is a nice break to the regular doldrum of yelling at kids who have never been disceplined in their life. You can tell I'm tired. Sometimes I just wish we could release crocodiles into the water. Or mabye if I could carry a shotgun as I lifeguarded. That would keep them in line.

My job's not so bad, actually. I just like to complain.

God Bless.

4 comments:

  1. Yuck! Well I hear ya...I've gotta wash my dog today, because late last night she did this thing that she does and she didn't come in smelling like roses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be worse. You could have faced what happened in Caddyshack. The kids drop a candy bar in the pool and everyone thinks a, well, excrament (sp).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. Thursday at the pool I teach at one of the kids vomited. I haven't gotten to the point of bringing a shotgun, but a little treat could help.

    Ibid,
    For some reason I don't remember that part of Cakkyshack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I hated my job, and liked to complain too!

    ReplyDelete