Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Midterms!! In the summer!!

Just to let y'all know, I aced my midterms in ITP 120 and CSC 201 with a 97 and a 93 respectively. Thanks for the prayers, (those that bothered)

Also, just to set the record strait: I'm definately comming back this semester. Its the following ones that I have doubts about. Thank you all for the support by the way. I really appreciate it. You guys are great, really.

Oh, and I might have a goodie for you guys in a few days. Class this Tuesday was a review so I created JWumpus in lew of listening to the professor(It took me all of one hour to do this.) For those who are interested, JWumpus is my take on a very old game (from the seventies I think.) Once I can get my IDE to compile it as an applet, I'll post it here for you to play with. I should be able to do this on Friday when I have the time.

Goodbye ya'll. God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. YEAH, I HAVE A ROOMIE!
    Congrats Propter. GOod luck with that game thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE'RE GETTIN' SO EXCITED!!! YES! I KNEW WE WOULDN'T LOOSE YOU! ;-);-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *insert happy dance here* Picture the WP flailling her arms about in an undignified mannor. And yea, class in the summer is really weird. Glad you did so well on your midterms! A new compy game. Wow, I see how Ibid & Captian Oblivious' summer is going to be spent! Adom take two!

    ReplyDelete