Saturday, June 04, 2005

Life till Now

Good morning. I still impressed with Peter's decision. As for me, nothing so amazing has happened in the past few weeks. I catch y'all up anyway.

What was supposed to be a autoshop for Greg Roth turned into a two week stay when his car was still not fixed. He went to pick it up twice and both times it broke down before he got it to our house. He never did get it fixed. He rented a U-Haul last Tuesday and returnedto Saskatoon.

Two days after I got home I realized that it was both the last day sign up for community college summer school and the first day of classes. My mom dropped me off around three o'clock and I got back arround ten twenty. I signed up for two classes: CSC 201 and ITP 120, which are two classes you'll never recieve a Christendom. It turns out that two classes is full time however. 16 hours a week in lectures and twice that in homework. (One of my professors is a little like father Mastroeni with an IBM background (only pickier))

I finnaly got my old job back and went to work on memorial day weekend. Peter, lifeguards seem to be really scarce down south here as well. I think I know why. This is my third year and as a prize for company loyalty I get a full twenty-five cent raise (insert expletive here!!!). I'm making six twenty five at hour forty hours a week. I'm a full-time lifeguard and a full time student so I'll be very busy.

Thats not all actually. Last week before he left, Greg and I assembled an enourmous playset for the McGurk family (A whole swarm a very crazy kids). The thing was fifteen hundred pieces. It was so large that the manufacturer said they didn't hire out assemblers for jobs that large. We finnished however and Mr. McGurk promised us pre-mortem cannonization (however that works. I think I should be glad that the Midieval Inquisition is over) Needless to say seven out of eight kids were made very happy by it (sorry Shannon!)

I'm sure I had more to tell y'all but I have to mow the law before I go off to work. Good luck everybody (Especially Pete) and God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, mowing the lawn, such an exciting experience! :) Don't feel too bad about your pay as a lifeguard. I made $5 per hour as a stable hand & I'm going to go out on a limb and wager I did a bit more work. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're going to be having a very, very busy summer...wish you the best Propter Quid...I seriously think I'm going to tell Cuddeback that I was called Quia all summer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're going to be having a very, very busy summer...wish you the best Propter Quid...I seriously think I'm going to tell Cuddeback that I was called Quia all summer...

    ReplyDelete