Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Life is Good, in a Mediocre Sort of Way...

I believe that today was quite possibly my busiest day since I've been home. I just wrote a five page paper and finished my final exam for CSC 201. I got up at seven sharp, started typing, took a break for lunch, and finished around five thirty when I had to go to class. The exam was take home and I did it during the day. It turned out that class was canceled so I took the extra time to go to Walmart and buy a belated Father's day gift for my day. When I came home early, both my parents assumed that I had gotten into an accident. I couldn't tell them what had actually happened which made me seem all the more guilty. My dad was spent dinner making fun of my hair which I've been too busy to cut and my face which I've been too busy to shave till I surprised him with a gift: fifty sheets of glossy photo paper (very practical! He appreciates practical gifts) Then the conversion turned to which school I should attend in the fall... I hate, loath that debate...

Life has its ups... and downs. Life continues and we deal with problems it throws at us. We can take comfort in the good things that we recieve along the way. I can't wait to see ya'll in the fall.

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I know what you mean. Praying for you Andrew. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a better man than me. I don't give gifts on Parent's Days. I'm just cheep and lazy like that.

    ReplyDelete