Thursday, June 09, 2005

Law suites

I am pissed right now as all get out!

Just to fill you in, I forgot to tell you before, but my second week back I got into an accident. I tried to make a U-turn and forgot to look behind me (really dumb I know...) and I slammed the big van into a tiny little car. It turned out just to be a fender bender, no one was hurt I just got a minor ticket and the guy in the other car said he was OK. I was late for school.

Anyway, I thought it was all over two weeks ago, but I just revieved a phones call informing that the guy has discovered that he recieved an injury of some sort and is pressing charges. I really doubt that he was hurt, he was all fine and dandy at the scene of the accident. I guess he just decided to make some extra money...

Anyhow, I am pissed at him for doing this. People like that should be denied legal rights, or something... I don't know. This whole deal is going to be a huge and expensive pain I'm sure. pray for me and pray that the same doesn't happen to any of you. Godbless.

4 comments:

  1. err hey all this is edward, how does one go about posting on one of these newfangled blog things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I got some sleep. Am much more sane & will pray for you! That really bites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, sorry about the suit; I'm glad you're coming back next semester, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get his Insurance info?

    ReplyDelete