Thursday, June 09, 2005

Insomnia

The time is 5:49 am Central Standard Time. No, I am not an extremely virtuous person who gets up early every morning. You should know that by now. No, I did not suddenly decide to change my ways. In fact I'm feeling decidedly unvirtuous right now. Mostly because I'm grumpy.

This is a picture I drew of myself just a few minutes ago while my mum was freaking out because she thinks my spinal fluid is coming out my nose. Yes you heard me right. Welcome to life at the WP's house. Anyway, I drew this picture using my new photo editing software called GIMP. What was wrong with my old software? You may ask. Well, nothing. It was just fine & I liked it & knew how to use it & can do plenty of things with it (as many of you can attest to!)
So why am I getting new stuff? Quite frankly, I'm trying to one-up CO. Yea, real mature, I know. BUT, I don't think my beautiful plan will ever happen, because I don't know how to use the flippin' thing! (Okay, WP, calm down. No almost swearing on the blog.)*Back to tirade.* All I can do is make angry pictures of myself & I could do that with a [edited] piece of paper & a [more edits] pencil! Whew, I feel better. Hope ya'll didn't mind. :) I think the stress of vacation has gotten to me. I need a vacation from vacation!
Actually, that picture kind of makes me giggle now. (I am so sanguine!)

11 comments:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And you said you were working on it!
    ---------------I'm shocked!-------------

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you feeling grumpy about by the way? Summer can't that boring, that you travel from web page to web page unitl the midle of the night posting on everything you can find...(Just kidding) How's the job hunt going, you said you had some leads. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WP needs more sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea she does! And Propter Quid, I believe what I was working on was being up by 10am. Well, It's 9:33 am & I'm up! (Granted I haven't been to bed.) But I'm up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're in my prayers honeybunch! Get sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It said 10:33 on MY clock

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:54 PM

    aha i see you have learned the way of the gimp. you are progressing well you padawan. please report to me for your complimentary linux cd.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:54 PM

    aha i see you have learned the way of the gimp. you are progressing well you padawan. please report to me for your complimentary linux cd.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh. I should have picked Anonymous as my name. That would have been so !@#$% cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sanguine? What? . . . Oh Look, a bird!

    ReplyDelete