Thursday, June 16, 2005

A Day at the College

I know that this may sound weird, but I am suffering from Christendom withdraw. What is this disorder, you ask? Well, it consists of the wish to get into my classes, the longing to hear Dr. O'Donnell introduce a major speaker, the wish to run around like a crazy person with you guys, and that's just scratching the surface. I even miss the food! So that is why I am glad for the summer institute.
The Summer Institute this year is about the "Year of the Eucharist". The Speakers are Fr. Mitch Pacwa, Fr. Groeschel, Dr. O'D, Fr. William Saunders, and Fr. Mastroeni. It is on July 16th, a Saturday. If one to go registers by July 1, it is only $75 for singles/ $125 for the married couples and the Banquet dinner is only $25 per person.
So is anyone else going???? My mom said I could go, and I wish I could see some of you guys there. If not, I understand.
Well, that's all for me. I may post later a critique on an article concerning JPII's papacy. Frankly, I find the article harsh and well supported. To give you a taste, it is about how JPII's papacy was a failure for the same reasons that people say that it was a success: His support of members in non-Catholic religions.
You shall see.
IBID

1 comment:

  1. Dag! I'll be back in the Midwest by that time. Ibid, I read you LOUD AND CLEAR. Christendom withdraw has hit many people, me included. Uff, it's a tough sickness to try to take care of.

    ReplyDelete