Sunday, June 26, 2005

Aliens

I have a confession to make...

Before I came to Christendom I was commissioned by extra-terrestrial beings from the star GS 25849 to assassinate Dr. O'Donnell. The assignment was to wait a year, blend in, and then to strike and to kill any unwitting collaborators. But now, as the time draws near, I find myself unwilling to go though with it. I have come to like you guys too much. This means that the extra-terrestrials will send another assassign to kill both Dr. O'Donnell and myself. I write this to warn you. Your lives are in danger. You may never see me again... I must hide. Good Bye.

God Bless.

4 comments:

  1. Re'turn T.10:20 AM

    We have noteced that you were not blending in as well as we liked. We also do not like the idea that you have brought our plan out into the open .Therefore we will track you and make sure the plan comes to fruition. Zen Ve Vil Rul Ze Vorld!!!!!!!!!

    And by the way we are on star system GS 25849. We do not live on a star. Earthlings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um??? okay...Andrew it's very comforting to know that you like all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... Chris, just to make things clear. The aliens aren't trying to conquer the world, just subvert it. I can't go into too much detail. Just remember... They were the masterminds behind the 70's!
    (PS they don't live on the star, they live in it.)

    ReplyDelete