Friday, May 27, 2005

Update on the Summer

To Update a work should be left to the capable hands of an expert. And who is more capable than the author himself. Do here is the update of my summer.
I HAVE A JOB!
I will be working as a go-fer at UMD in my dad's building. I will not be working under my dad, since he is my father, but I will be working for the honest pay of $7 an hour. So if I were to work every day for one week (5 days) for 5 hours (I should be working more, but whatever), I would make $175 a week. That should help this poor college student make it through.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go, Ibid! Awesome possum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there white phantom
    we posted at the same time (pretty cool;-)
    anyhey quick question...were did the picutre post go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh? Oh, I combinded it with the one of Paul dancing & yea, I saw that we posted & the same time! Pretty crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete