Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Traveling Woes

Well folks, I finally did make it home, but with much wisdom & a very empty stomach. Note: Always take money with you when traveling. Especially if you're going to be in an airport/in the air for 19 hours!! I had some M&Ms & a Cherry Coke that Ry gave me at 1am Monday morning & didn't eat again (other than some plane pretzels & a Ginger Ale) until 9pm Monday night. Oh...hungry. I had 36 cents with me. That buys you nothing in an airport. Well, anywhere for that matter. But I'm not complaining. It was a day of fast & that was good for me. Plus, I slept a fair amount of that time. Airport chapels are good places to sleep. And when I got home, along with a bunch of my SD friends, 2 chicken cordon blue pizzas were waiting for me. Yummy, yummy!

Kali came up today & we're going to the last of the new Star Wars movies tomorrow, well today. Unfortunatly, I've only seen Episode IV. We quickly took care of that. So much Star Wars!!!!! Ready for sleep am I. One word for Yoda: syntax. Honestly, listening to him is like reading a literally translated Latin sentence. But the Star Wars Gangsta Rap and that song by Weird Al make so much more sense now. Also Tokyo's "Sith Happens." But I need sleep. I still haven't recovered from finals and graduation weekend. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment