Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Summer: Alas or at last?

I myself don't quite know the answer to that question. I pose it simply to have a meaningful title to my post and to make you guys think about the glorious year we've had together.

I just wanted to get things rolling on the blogger, otherwise I might never get going on it. So . . . I got in at about 3 in the morning--today-- and went to bed and did not awake until about 5:30 this evening, and that was only because my dad called to me to wake me up so that I wouldn't be up excruciatingly late tonight too. I just got all of my stuff out of the car and am getting ready to reorganize and rearrange my room according to the 3 computers I will have in there for the summer (I'll worry about the clothes later.) So now I'm off to get to rearranging and some unpacking. Catch you guys later!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's probably both (alas & at last, that is.) As much as I miss you guys, summer will be good for us all.

    ReplyDelete