Saturday, May 21, 2005

So it goes

I have been wasting my time. Utterly and completely. I have basically been on the computer most of my waking hours, with today as the exception because I've been choring. I cannot stand to waste my time, and I hate not having money, yet I cannot get myself off of this computer. I mean, I have three computers, three monitors and three sound systems hooked up in here. I even have the internet! Ack! The fridge has Mountain Lightning in it, there are snack (junk) foods left over from my snack shop. I am wasting away!

Okay, enough of that. I'm kidding, it's only been 3 days. Although I do feel like I've been sort of wasting away, but I guess I had to have my fun before starting work with my dad on Monday. Of course, here I sit now spending my time blogging on the net listeningto music when I promised myself I would unpack and clean/rearrange my room. I suppose I'd better get off now. Yep, I'll do that. . . Now. Okay. Pax!

Mmmm, cheese and crackers . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment