Thursday, May 19, 2005

Profiles

I just thought I'd let everyone know that there are profiles for each person . . . not that it's a big deal or anything, but it's got places to put random stuff, and there are things that you can put down that none of us know about you (although I don't think that would be the case . . .) Anywho. Aside from this little info-post, I'm here at 5:10 am still catching up on the 8 episodes of 24 that I missed. That's 6 hours of unadulterated viewing, of which I have only finished four episodes. Looks like I shan't be sleeping tonight! No different from school I suppose. Back to the futon (which I just put in my room) and the wireless keyboard and mouse to control my one of three, yes 3, computers sitting on my desk in my room right now. Oh yes, that's right, I am in my room right now because with the hudreds of feet of network cable I inherited from Will Davulis, I installed a network line from our router to my room. I guess all I have to do is put a toilet, sink, and shower in my closet and stock up my fridge, and I would not have to leave my room for quite some time! Ahh, being a college student makes you take advantage of all of these niceties. Laziness is not a good thing. Do not try this at home kids! Pax Christi!

No comments:

Post a Comment