Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I Get the Message!!

Hey guys!!
So there I was, in my bed, sound asleep last night (actually this morning @3:18:07am) when Jenne sends me a text message on my phone which is charging right beside my pillow. Do I wake up or even stir from my slumber? No. No way. But I woke up this morning, saw the message and thought: today's the day to blog. Plus, it's wet and rainy outside right now.
I'm still packed and I've succeeded in compleately messing up the order my younger sister, Cat, had put into the room when it was solely hers. Oh well, it will be slowly taken care of. For the past few days I've been on a Shakespeare kick, reading Hamlet and A Midsummer Night's Dream and watching the Mel Gibson version of Hamlet (I personally liked our version of Polonius better). I helped paint the deck, and I got my permit. I found out I need glasses to drive and yes, White Phantom, I have the option of wearing just my left contact instead. I went out driving once for an hour with my dad in an empty church parking lot. My poor dad took a few days to recoup and than took me out again today and let me drive on the road. He says I'm getting better and soon he probably won't be afraid to drive with me anymore.
Ed and his friend Bria dropped by on Saturday and we went to the Annapolis harbor and Naval Academy together. Afterwards, I got them all lost on the way to the mall because I forgot which street it is on. Anyway, we went home and I made them his oatmeal raison cookies, so it's all better.
I'm going back to work at Subway tomarrow, but man do I wish I was with my brother in the Bahamas right now! It would be glorious!
In family news, we just found out last night that my oldest sister is pregnant with her third child!! On a sadder note, my grandpa is back in the hospital and it seems as though being in and out of the hospital is getting to be a routine deal for him.
Sidney, I'll be praying for your friends!
I miss you all!!
Until next time... Ciao!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there Ducci...so glad you're blogging now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!! CARDUCCI!! Glad my text message worked! :) Good to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, still a bit cornfused w/ the Carducci family. Which sister is the oldest? (And which one did I meet?) & which brother got to go to the Bahamas?! Congrats to your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Ducci.... Just thought I'd drop a line to say I'm enjoyin' ya'll's wit and wisdom!

    ReplyDelete